Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love NY more than ever

t-shirts , hats, posters, pins, car stickers are one of the most affective items used to campaign a certain product or a certain situation. i love ny was one of the biggest hits in this, tshirts all around the world started to mimic the i love NY tshirt, yo ucan find I love Italy, I love Saudi and many more ... but in my opinio i dont think it is legal to change someones art, or even mimic it. this way you wont notice the original product from the mimiced one.
i think it is very affective, and one of the stickers that affected me personal was a bumper sticker that said I Love Gazza freedom for Gazza.
and another one that clicks with me is the I love diving.
i think the logo or design MUST be suitable for event or campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment